Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 March 2015

The why three children question

I had quite a few people ask me before and after Ava was born a question. They asked me if our third child was planned and why would we have a third child when we already have a girl and a boy - a pigeon pair, and then the next line - why would you go through fertility treatment "again".

This has always baffled me when I have heard other people being told the same thing. It wouldn't have mattered if we already had 2 boys, or 2 girls or our boy and girl and if we hadn't had to fight so hard for all our children to be born.

Even though Ava wasn't with us long and everything didn't turn out how we had planned, I am still so happy we had her and that we got to hold and meet her.

So to anyone who says to me why did we have a third child? I say "because they are worth it".

Ava Grace Johnson was very much wanted and worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)