Total Pageviews

Friday 6 March 2015

The DVD didn't work!

The DVD that I paid for at the Ultrasound place didn't work when we tried to watch it! This had the last 2 scans on it and we are devastated. I called and went in and gave it to them and they think it must have been a dodgy one. Normally I wouldn't be so emotional about it but this may be the only memory we have of our daughter as we have been told that the risk of miscarriage at any stage in the pregnancy is high. They offer to do a "freebie, non diagnostic scan" the next day, so at least we were able to get another one done - I asked for the measurement of the hygroma and it was 10.88mm so bigger again but the woman tried to reassure me that because it is just a mm it could just be the different person doing the measurement - not really reassuring at this stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)