Total Pageviews

Friday 6 March 2015

Jesus loves the little children

The night before we had our 12 week 5 day scan, E was sitting in her room waiting for me to come and read with her and say goodnight. She had her children's bible in her lap and open as if she was reading it. She looked up at me and said "Mum, do you know that Jesus loves ALL the little children?" It was a question as much as a statement and it meant the world to me. Yes! Jesus does love ALL the little children, including our precious baby daughter!

I really felt like God used her to tell me something that I really needed to hear and meditate on at a time when I was most in need and most frightened. What she said and how she said it will always stay with me.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)