Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 March 2015

People Who Care

2589 - That's how many times people have visited my blog I created yesterday. Mat and I are blown away by how many people have taken the time to read what is happening with Baby J and her health. At first I was apprehensive about sharing our news and also details about what we are facing as it is so raw. Some days I don't feel like talking about it as it just makes me too sad, and other days I want everyone to know her and acknowledge her life. I had no idea that this blog would allow so many people to hear her story. The greatest part is we now know how many people are praying for her. I know not everyone is a Christian and not everyone prays, but I do know a large proportion who are following her journey will be praying! That brings great Joy and peace to us. Thankyou xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)