Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Package delivery for Ella and Ava

There was a package that was delivered today to our house. The first thing I noticed was that it was addressed to both my daughters - I loved seeing this a sin fact is the first time I have seen their names together. A very special person (Claire) sent this to us after reading my earlier blog post about what my niece Hannah had said about the tiny dolls dress fitting Ava and she offered to buy it for us. This has meant the world to me so thank you! 

I kept looking the dolls dress and was thinking it definitely looked like it was Ava's size so got a tape measure  it was 15cm long  - Ava was 15.5cm when she was born so this dress really is the perfect size :) Hannah, my niece was right when she spotted it and said she thought the dress would fit Ava. 

I only wish I had a picture of both my girls wearing their matching dresses! 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog post. You can always tell when you touch someone with your blog post. Claire must have been very touched with your previous post. She sent such a thoughtful and heartfelt gift. I recently lost a child and have found some solace in reading your blog. Your honesty has made my own struggle a little more bearable.

    Kurt Bohling @ Philadelphia Mail Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It was such a thoughtful gift and one that I treasure! I am so sorry for your loss. It is a lonely place to be in your grief but I know reading blogs and being part of support groups has really helped me.

      Delete

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)