Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 April 2015

First Tiny Angel parcel to be donated

I have been practicing sewing all weekend, after throwing out a lot of my first attempts, I am finally happy with the results I'm getting at making tiny baby blankets. Tiny baby nappies are going to take a lot more practice though! 

A friend contacted me and asked if she was able to get a blanket for someone she knows who needs an angel blanket. 
It makes me sad to think that as quickly as I started to sew, another family needed a blanket. Too many babies die, just heartbreaking. 

My husband made some cards and stickers that have Ava's footprints and story and we packaged up 2 blankets, one for them to keep and one for their baby. 
 

The other blankets I have made will be given to the hospital I gave birth at. I know how precious the blankets and things we were to us. 

This is a pic of today's blankets and a few nappies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)