Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 April 2015

Back to work, back to life

I start back at work tomorrow, it's been 5 weeks since meeting and saying goodbye to Ava and 6 weeks since I have been at work. I am
looking forward to going back to work, getting back in our family routine, but it's just another reminder that life moves on despite of how we are feeling or where we are at. At some point I had to go back to work, and so did my husband. While I'm still deep in my grief it feels like I'm looking at the world moving but I'm still "stuck" in my place where I was 5 weeks ago holding Ava Grace. 

I know I can do this, I have so much support from my colleagues, I just have to take that step forward and move forward, although I know I will never move on or get over that moment at 11:58am 5 weeks ago. 

Missing my Ava Grace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)