Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 May 2015

Thankyou for the kind donations and beautiful blankets!


Thankyou to my friend and colleague Sara and her mum for making some beautiful crochet blankets. The white and blue one was made for Ava to match her frozen dress. These will be added to my collection that I have been sewing to take to the hospital. My beautiful mother in law is knitting some small beanies too! 

I would also like to thank my friend Rachel for her donation of material for me to sew with and some blankets already made. 


Bernadette is another friend and colleague who also has donated material for me to sew with, Thankyou! 

I cannot wait to give these to the hospitals close by as I know they will be greatly appreciated by the families who receive them for their babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)