Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 May 2015

Bears of Hope High Tea





I went to a high tea that was organised by Bears of Hope today. I had 3 close friends come with me. It is so good to have support from the people that mean most to you. I really enjoyed the afternoon, even though it was tinged with sadness because I wouldn't be there if I was still pregnant with Ava.

On the table was gift for all of the bereaved mothers with our children's names engraved (hard to see in the pic) 


Tomorrow if you are a bereaved mother who has a child who has died and don't have them here to celebrate with you, I am so sorry. Be kind to yourself and just do what you have to do to get through Mother's Day and know that even if you don't have any living children you are still a mother...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)