Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Art work for Ava

 

We now have something very special hanging on our wall.My brother in law Andrew is a Graphic Illustrator and is very talented. He wanted to make something for his niece and we absolutely love it! I love how he incorporated Ava's perfect hand and footprints. It has all of Ava's important information such as her weight, length and time of birth. My favourite verse from Psalms in the bible has been included. This verse is part of a song we sing at our wedding almost 10 years ago and I had no idea it would mean so much in years to come. The birds are their because Ava means "little bird".

Andrew has his own business called Scope Creations and he would love to hear from you! His website is http://www.scopecreations.com.au 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful artwork hun! I bet it looks stunning, and I would look at it all the time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and yes I constantly look at it, along with Ava's pics!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)