Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 August 2015

Facebook

When Ava Grace died I wanted Ava's life to be acknowledged. I wanted people to know that her life counted even if her time on earth alive was spent growing inside of me. I have two Facebook pages and have provided the links below.




https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ava-Grace-no-footprint-too-small/456622537829000

This FB page I share links to my blog posts and also share my thoughts on what other things I am learning through being a part of the baby loss community that no one wants or chooses to be in. I want to raise awareness, talk about and acknowledge the babies that are gone too soon. Miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal loss happen so frequently and these families need a voice.




This Facebook page was set up for people who want to volunteer or support the work I am doing to create blankets, clothes, hats and nappies for these precious tiny babies. These are then donated to my local hospital. I am hoping to expand and be able to send the packages to hospitals Australia wide one day. When Ava was born the midwives treated us and Ava with so much respect. Having her dressed went a long way in giving her the dignity she deserved. It meant so much to us that people had taken the time to create these tiny clothes for our daughter and to be provided with blankets to wrap her in and cherish. 

If you would like to join and follow these pages please do! I would love you to join my family on
this journey as we try to honour our daughter Ava Grace Johnson. 

If you would like to contact me you can through either of my Facebook pages or by email ejohnson4811@gmail.com

I'd love to hear your babies story of you want to share it with me. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)