Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 August 2015

Ava's sunset name in the sand...



I ordered this photo a few months ago and have been eagerly awaiting it. I first heard about the work Carly Marie does years ago after a friends daughter passed away. What she does is amazing and has grown over the years. So many grieving families have been comforted by what she does through her creative heart. I love how she acknowledges these babies gone too soon. 

Ava's sunset photo is unique and this is hers, the photographer takes 1 photograph for the baby who's name she writes in the sand. The beach it is taken at is in Perth Western Australia, so over the other side of he country from where we are from. 

My plan is too print a large copy of this photo to hang in our home, for everyone to see our girls name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)