Total Pageviews

Friday 22 January 2016

Really missing you xxx

I'm really missing you tonight baby girl, I just can't make the tears stop falling as I look at every single photograph we have of your sweet little body and study every feature. 

How can you not be here? how is it that you aren't sleeping in my arms? how do I live the rest of my life with a piece missing? how am I supposed to ever feel complete when you aren't here with your brother and sister? 

I hate that my family isn't whole and never will be until we are all reunited in heaven. 


I hate that this happened to us.

Such a selfish post but I guess you know by now I'm a pretty honest person and honestly it feels better out than held in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)