Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 January 2019

Comfort For The Tears Book


A couple of years ago I was contact by author and bereaved mother Melissa Desveaux. She was putting a book together of stories from parents who had experienced pregnancy loss, gone through a NICU journey with premature babies and stories from those who had been through infertility and IVF. She asked if I wanted to share Ava's story, which I did. I wrote her birth story which is also on my blog. It was published under the name "Comfort for the Tears, Light for the way" and recently she has published it againwith the title "Comfort for the Tears" with a few changes and added more stories.

Below I will share what the back of the book says:

Written by those who have been devastated by loss or grief before, during, and after pregnancy, courageously told as only those who have suffered immense tragedy can…

Comfort for the Tears takes you on an emotional journey into the lives of multiple families. Each account of pregnancy and infant loss, fertility struggles, and premature births is honest, raw and real, yet sensitive and compassionate.

This collective memoir provides support, guidance, and love through the incredibly hard times of grief. Find healing and solace as you join these parents. Be empowered and strengthened by their stories. Most importantly, learn to hope again.


I would love you to support Melissa in what she is doing to support others. If you would like to purchase a copy of the book you can search for it at Amazon and also Barnes and Noble online
 https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/comfort-for-the-tears-melissa-desveaux/1130038044?ean=9780992499372

The link to Melissa's website is bit.ly/comfortforthetears


1 comment:

  1. If you are going for best contents like I do, simply visit this site all the time since it provides feature contents, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)