Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 October 2015

Fundraiser for Ava Grace No Footprint Too Small - Younique

My beautiful friend Kelli Flack has started an online fundraiser through her work as a Younique makeup presenter to raise funds for Ava Grace No Footprint Too Small. 

Sometimes I feel really alone and isolated and when Kelli first asked me about putting on this fundraiser it really lifted my spirits knowing that she was still thinking about Ava 7 months later. 

The money raised will go towards materials for the volunteers who have been creating the clothes, blankets and nappies for hospitals through Ava Grace No Footprint Too Small. 

I want to thank Kelli, as she is still only new to Younique and is building her business so to do a party where she doesn't get the profit is a real reflection of her heart for others. 

Please join the Younique party online through the link below. There is absolutely no pressure to buy and it's also a lot of fun as I've been to online parties for Younique previously and purchased their products. Please invite and add your friends too! 

Thankyou! 

https://www.facebook.com/erybery/posts/10153049122417653


1 comment:

  1. Thanks lovely! I'm so glad it's lifted your spirits!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)