Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 June 2015

NT City2Surf Bears of Hope fundraiser


I am so proud of my twin sister Nicole running in the NT City2Surf. She, just like myself would not consider herself a runner but recently has taken up running to improve her fitness and health. 

She and her team which consisted of herself and her good friends Jessica and Matt Fong raised $1664.86 between them for the Bears of Hope organisation. 
This money will go towards the support services they provide to grieving families who have lost their babies through miscarriage, stillbirth and neonatal loss. 


Nicole ran with Ava's name proudly displayed on her shirt and Jess and Matt had their Sam on their shirts. I love that Ava's name was displayed for all the world to see. What an acknowledgement of her life! 

 
It has inspired myself to take up running - though not sure if I'd be ready for this years Sydney City2Surf! 

Thankyou so much Nicole, Jess and Matt on behalf of myself, Mat and the Bears of hope organisation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)