Total Pageviews

Friday 3 July 2015

Holding Ava's hand

I miss holding Ava's hand, although it was teeny tiny it felt so natural to be holding her hand. I know people who haven't held their dead baby probably think this is weird but until you have you just don't understand. Her tiny fingers had fingernails and each knuckle was perfectly formed. Her elbow bones were perfect. She was totally in proportion. 

I was so scared to meet her and now I look back and don't know why I was so scared, I guess it's the unknown. People ask me what she looked like - she just looked like a tiny baby.

2 comments:

  1. I too miss holding my darling girls hand. Saoirse was born at 21 weeks. ..I held her hand for as long as I could..... Holding hands is such an everyday thing you do with a child and I wanted to cherish my moment with her.
    I'm so sorry for your loss. ...I see you pop up on boh Facebook page often and you always have beautiful things to say to other sad mamas...even though your sad too. Our girls will be playing in Gods garden forever together. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for the loss of your darling Saoirse, I agree about the holding hands, Thankyou for your support xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I would love to hear from you and hear about your story! Leave me a message :)